Sunday 13 February 2011

Some kind of video

My buddy asked me a couple of weeks ago if I would appear in a commercial. I'm not too sure if it was a commercial but it was something that displayed fashion around the world... I guess. I suppose it was just a fashion video that focused on playing around with green screen. It was shot by students who go to SAE.

Not one of my proudest work (I am after all a wannabe filmmaker, not an actress) but it was still quite fun. Anyways, I live in Ealing and I find any excuse possible to get to central London.




I'm the Asian in the velvet body con dress with half sleeves. I love the part where I'm laughing hysterically and my nostrils have widen to about 5cms. I'm not even sure I knew they were rolling the camera at that point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment