Tuesday 24 May 2011

Tumblr

Hi guys!

I just created a tumblr account. I believe my link is http://taratchab.tumblr.com/. I'm not actually sure how to use tumblr but I've put a couple of pictures and quotes on it already. I'm basically going to treat this tumblr as a more personal blog and keep this blog strictly professional (or somewhat professional).

So far, great new, I finished my short film. Will post it up later. I'm currently writing a screenplay which is a dark comedy about a guy who's suing a charity organisation that his girlfriend works at. Any cool names for it? The working title is CHARITABLE LAWSUIT (Sorry for the caps, in screenplays we have to do that. Plus caps lock is always cruise control to cool). If you have any suggestions please leave them in the common section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment